If you have a taste for wine, beer or chocolate, then you should go on the best swan valley wine tours. You will find the best of theses indulgences on your way to Western Australia. There are so many travelling options when it comes to wine tours in Australia. However, the being option among all is to set on the journey with a tour group through Perth’s famous Swan Valley region. It will take you less than an hour to drive from the Perth CBD. This makes this tour accessible to a number of tourists who visit our beautiful city.
The chocolate factory:
One of the major highlights of the swan valley is its chocolate factory. If you are a chocolate lover then you should begin your tour at the Margaret River Chocolate factory that was initially started at Margaret River. This river is at the drive of around four hours South of Perth. This chocolate factory isn’t just a factory; it is more of a recreational place that allows you to:
- Watch the chocolate being made on the site. This increases your desire to taste the finished product.
- Enjoy the highest quality and mind-boggling selection of chocolate & chocolate-related products. If you fail to find something that meets your taste then you really are not a true chocolate addict.
- Taste free main chocolate types including milk, dark and white. This is extremely popular with the visitors.
- Sit at any of the cafes nearby and have a signature hot chocolate.
- Enjoy mouth-watering chocolate brownies and chocolate cake, as well as other non-chocolate desserts and meals.
- You can purchase a great amount of chocolate products that you can take home and enjoy later, at a time when your desire for chocolate gets too strong to resist once again.
Swan valley breweries:
If you have a knack for tasting good wines then you will have lot of fun visiting mainly breweries with a few wineries for good value. Some of the finest breweries in swan valley that you taste on day tours in Perth are:
The first brewery you will visit on your tour is the Duckstein brewery. As the name indicates, this brewery is established on a traditional German brewery. Along with this brewery, you will find a five star restaurant with a customary German flavour to the diverse menu. You can sit back and relax and enjoy a tasting rack of exceptional selections of beers available. You can even discuss each of the beers amongst yourselves. This will enable you to find a beer to your liking. The aura of this place will make you want to come back again in October for the annual Oktoberfest festivities held all over the valley.
Mash brewery was our next stop. This name might sound odd but it makes all sense when you consider the process of brewing process. Similar to Duckstein, this brewery also has a welcoming restaurant area with an extensive menu including a wide broad range of coffee & cake to full main courses. You can order a tasting rack and find the beer to your liking. Swan valley wine tours are not only the best way to have a great time, driving on the road also enable you to properly enjoy a tasting tour.